Countdown the Top 8 Things to Do Under $15 in Sevierville
Sevierville, Tennessee prides itself on being a family friendly value destination – giving our guests maximum vacation fun at a good price. Sevierville’s convenient location (within a day’s drive of over half the nation’s population), affordable accommodations and claim to fame as the area’s top name brand outlet shopping destination (Tanger Five Oaks features Coach, Polo Ralph Lauren and Lenox as just a few of their outlet stores) give guests even more reason visit this great destination in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains.
Check out some of the amazing and affordable activities available!
8) Cool off with a float down the river! Tube all day at River Romp for only $12 per person. www.riverromp.net
7) Tennessee Smokies Baseball - Sevierville's own AA affiliate of the Chicago Cubs offers exciting baseball action all summer long. www.smokiesbaseball.com (Adults $7-$9; Kids/Seniors $6-$8)
6) Forbidden Caverns - See the largest known wall of rare cave onyx in the US while taking the hour-long walking tour of this spectacular cavern which has been a hideout for Native Americans and Moonshiners. www.forbiddencavern.com (Adults $13.99; 5-12 $7; 4 and under FREE)
5) Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum - The largest collection of Muscle Cars ever assembled! www.musclecarmuseum.com (Adults $9.75+ tax; 7-12 $4; under 7 Free)
4) Rainforest Adventures - Spectacular snakes, brainy birds and lots of Lemurs ("Madagascar" fans say they like to "Move It! Move It!). Check out the all new Aussie Walkabout as well with a walk-in aviary, kangaroos, and emus. http://www.rfadventures.com (Adults $11.99; 3-12 $6.99; Seniors $9.99; 3 & Under Free)
3) Tennessee Museum of Aviation - Flyable warbird aircraft fill this museum (and often the sky around it). Check out historically significant pieces (such as the Jimmie Doolittle Medal of Honor) and memorabilia from WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam and the Gulf War presented in a patriotic atmosphere. http://www.tnairmuseum.com (Adults $12.75; 60+ $9.75; 6-12 $6.75; Under 6 free)
2) Scenic Helicopter Tours - Take a quick flight for as little as $10 (longer flights also available - complete price list online) http://www.flyscenic.com
1) Ripley's Old MacDonald's Farm Mini Golf - Putter around at one of three courses where animatronic animals are all too happy to comment on your golf swing! (865) 428-1699 (Adults $10.99; 5-11 $7.99; Under 5 $2.99)
© 2011-2013 EscapeToTheSoutheast.com - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED|
EscapeToTheSoutheast.com and all related content is owned by AJR Media Group and Southeast Tourism Society unless otherwise noted.
Content may not be used without express, written permission by AJR Media Group.
Visit our other travel sites: and .